Cardiopulmonary refers to how your heart and lungs work together. When a problem begins in one of these vital organs, oftentimes a secondary issue occurs in the other organ. At Chandler Regional, our cardiopulmonary services include diagnostic testing and treatments for cardiology, neurology and respiratory issues.
Cardiopulmonary Diagnostic Testing
Our staff of registered respiratory therapists, certified respiratory technicians, registered echocardiographers and EEG technologists provide a variety of respiratory and non-invasive cardiac diagnostic procedures such as:
- Echocardiogram - determines how well your heart muscle and valves are working. Chandler Regional’s Echocardiogram Lab is accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories, meaning we provide the highest quality of care available. Our sonographers are registered with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography and Cardiovascular Credentialing International, allowing for continuing education on the most advanced cardiopulmonary services.
- Electrocardiogram - identifies problems with the electrical activity of your heart.
- Electroencephalogram - evaluates the electrical function of your brain. Chandler Regional’s electroencephalogram lab offers the latest technology in diagnostic equipment. Our technologists are registered by the American Board of Registration and Electroencephalographic and Evoked Potential Technologists; to achieve certification, they must undergo additional testing to demonstrate their skills and knowledge.
- Pulmonary Function Test - measures the size and condition of your lungs. This test is performed by therapists registered by the Arizona Board of Respiratory Care Practitioners. The Pulmonary Function Lab at Chandler Regional has an on-staff Certified Pulmonary Function Technologist registered by The National Board for Respiratory Care.
- Stress Test - evaluates how well your heart is functioning.
Learn More About Cardiopulmonary Services At Chandler Regional
It is our pleasure to assist you before, during and after your test. If you have questions or concerns about any of our cardiopulmonary services, please call us at (480) 728-5414, Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to noon.