The Ambulatory Treatment Unit (ATU) is an outpatient infusion center that provides a variety of services. An order from your medical provider is needed for an appointment to be scheduled. Services are performed by qualified registered nurses with a specific knowledge base for infusion therapy.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- IV infusion Therapy
- Transfusion of blood and blood products
- Therapeutic phlebotomies
- Chemotherapy infusion
- Insertion of peripherally inserted central catheters (PICC) / midline (ML) catheters
- Insertion of ultrasound guided peripheral intravenous (IV) catheters
- Ultrasound guided peripheral lab draws
- Evaluation and declotting of central catheters
- Access of implanted ports for blood draws and maintenance flushing
- Plasmapheresis with contracted dialysis company
Monday through Friday 7:00am – 6:30pm
Saturday 7:00am - 5:30pm | Limited services and availability
Closed on Sundays and holidays.
Chandler Regional - Main Hospital Building, First Floor
1955 W. Frye Road
Chandler, AZ 85224
Learn more about the Infusion Center at Chandler Regional
For more information on Infusion Center services, or to schedule an appointment, please call (480) 728-3900.