Our Occupational Therapists provide individualized therapy to enhance your ability to perform daily living skills. Occupational Therapy (OT) can help regain strength, coordination, insight into how to safely perform activities of daily living (ADL)s, as well as instrumental activities of daily living (IADL)s. Our goal is to help you reach your highest level of independence.
Outpatient services may include the following specialties:
- Hand injuries (splint fabrication)
- Low vision/Implantable Miniature Telescope (IMT) pre and postop rehabilitation
- Visual and perceptual assessment and retraining
- BITS® (large touch screen technology for vision and tracking and arm reaching)
- Lymphedema for the upper extremity
- Cognitive re-training
Learn More about Outpatient Rehabilitation Services at Chandler Regional
We are located in the Morrison Building at 1875 W. Frye Rd., Chandler, AZ 85224.
Referrals can be faxed to: (480) 728-3865.
If you have any questions before or after your therapy session, please call us at (480) 728-3864.