Our physical therapists provide care tailored to maximizing your ability to move freely without pain or restriction. Physical therapists can help mobility by improving strength, flexibility, and functional movement. They can also provide guidance on how to use assistive devices, medical equipment, orthotics, and prosthetics. For most patients, physical therapy (PT) enables people to achieve the highest physical capacity.
Outpatient services may include the following specialties:
- Therapeutic Dry Needling
- Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM)
- PWR!® (Parkinson Wellness Recovery)
- Vestibular treatment and Concussion therapy
- Lite Gait or Balance Master use
- BITS® (Large touchscreen technology to challenge and assess physical, visual, auditory, and cognitive abilities)
- GameReady® pneumatic ice therapy
- Lymphedema for the lower extremity
- Return to sport or work training
- Pelvic floor therapy (men/women/pediatrics)
Learn More about Outpatient Rehabilitation Services at Chandler Regional
We are located in the Morrison Building at 1875 W. Frye Rd., Chandler, AZ 85224.
Referrals can be faxed to: (480) 728-3865.
If you have any questions before or after your therapy session, please call us at (480) 728-3864.