Speech Therapy, also known as Speech-Language Pathology (SLP), will assess, diagnose, and provide individualized treatment to improve verbal and non-verbal communication, speech, language, problem solving abilities, concentration, cognition, memory and voice quality. Our Speech Therapists may also help patients who suffer from a swallowing disorder to improve their ability to safely eat and drink.
Outpatient services may include the following specialties:
- LSVT Loud Program certified
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) certified treatment
- VitalStim® Plus Therapy
- Visi-Pitch® Therapy ® Therapy System
- BITS® (large touchscreen technology to challenge cognition with specialized attention and memory based activities)
- Modified barium swallow studies
- FEES swallow studies
Learn More about Outpatient Rehabilitation Services at Chandler Regional
We are located in the Morrison Building at 1875 W. Frye Rd., Chandler, AZ 85224.
Referrals can be faxed to: (480) 728-3865.
If you have any questions before or after your therapy session, please call us at (480) 728-3864.