The Human Research Protections Office (HRPO) has partnered with iMedRIS Data Corporation to utilize the iMedRIS Institutional Review Board (IRB) Management and Research Project Tracking Software.
These tools will allow Dignity Health to more efficiently manage the ethical and operational oversight of research needed in today's complex regulatory environment, which includes:
- Providing the foundation upon which Dignity Health will standardize IRB management and research project submission, review and approval for all sites
- Providing a single database which will enable Dignity Health to more effectively monitor our large volume of research activity at every level in our organization
- Allowing Dignity Health as system, to realize our great potential in supporting multi-site and system-wide clinical trials, data research and clinical research programs
- AAHRPP Accreditation for Dignity Health as a single institution that supports research
- Supporting current Dignity Health systemwide initiatives such as Physician Integration, Ministry Transformation and Transformational Care.
With iMedRIS, forms can be filled out and/or attached to each submission that can then be accepted and forwarded to the IRB for assessment. Reviewers can view protocol documents on-line, make recommendations/stipulations, record comments, and correspond with study staff electronically.
For additional information, please call the East Valley Regional IRB at (480) 728-3582.