The Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Oxygen Center at Dignity Health Chandler Regional Medical Center celebrated two awards for meeting both the Center of Excellence and Center of Distinction quality standards for Healogics, Inc. This center has achieved patient satisfaction rates over 90 percent and a healing rate of greater than 96 percent in less than 30 median days, among other quality standards. The center was awarded these prestigious honors by Healogics, Inc., the nation’s largest provider of advanced wound care services.
The Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Oxygen Center is a member of the Healogics Network of almost 800 centers, with access to benchmarking data and the end experience of treating over two million chronic wounds. The center offers highly specialized wound care to patients suffering from diabetic ulcers, pressure ulcers, infections and other chronic wounds which have not healed within 30 days. Advanced treatments may include hyperbaric oxygen therapy, negative pressure wound therapy, bioengineered tissue substitutes, skin perfusion and pressure (SPP) testing and growth factor therapies.
“The hospital administration is extremely proud of this outstanding program over the years serving a previously neglected population of life threatening chronic wounds,” said Terry Happel, M.D., former Chief Medical Officer of Chandler Regional. "The program has enjoyed excellent patient satisfaction and the compassionate atmosphere of the staff and panel physicians is second to none."
Top 5 Reasons to Refer Patients to Chandler Regional Medical Center’s Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Oxygen Center
- Healing a chronic wound has its own set of unique requirements, and we’re equipped to meet them all. If your patient’s wound is not showing signs of improvement within two weeks of care, our team is here to provide further evaluation.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center’s Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Oxygen Center utilizes a physician-driven care model. Patients are seen by our physicians on a weekly basis, ensuring a consistent evaluation of the wound healing progress.
- We specialize in wound healing and hyperbaric medicine. Healing wounds is all we do. Your patients are cared for by clinicians with advanced training by nationally recognized wound care experts.
- Our Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Oxygen Center’s systems are solely designed to address these patients’ needs. Our centralized approach of diagnosing, testing, and treatment provides patient convenience.
- Referral of patients will increase the efficiency of your office. Treating patients with a chronic wound is time consuming and resource intensive. Our center is designed to address these patients’ needs.