We are offering FREE educational and health screening events to ensure you have the most up to date information to live your healthiest life. Educational events will be offered in person and via zoom to ensure that we can keep classes small and safe, while getting information out to everyone who needs it.
Our Screening events will be in person, and we will adjust the format to stay in line with the State, County and Hospital health requirements.
Comprehensive Advice for Weight Management Webinar
Thursday January 27, 2022, 5:30-6:30pm
- Learn about how nutrition plays a vital role in weight management from Registered Dietitian and Certified Wellness Coach, Melissa DeVera, RD, cWC
- Understand the surgical options for weight management from General and Bariatric Surgeon, Dr. Paul Nguyen, DO
The Heart Health Event
Saturday February 26, 2022, 9:00 – 12:00pm
- Join us at the Dignity Health Wellness Center to get a full panel of screening tests to help assess your risk for Cardiovascular Disease: A1-C, Cholesterol, Blood Sugar, Blood Pressure.
- Hear from local Cardiology experts on what you can do to minimize your risk factors, and when it might be time to talk to your doctor.
Advances in Gynecology Webinar
Wednesday March 16, 2022, 5:30 - 6:30pm
- Learn about new non-surgical treatments for endometriosis and fibroids
- Hear from our local physician experts, Dr. Anne Marie Jackson -Dignity Health OB/GYN and Dr. Juan Rodriguez - Radiology Medical Group of Santa Cruz on minimally invasive options of Uterine Fibroids
Orthopedic & Spine Care for the over 50’s Event
Saturday March 26, 2022, 9:00 -12:00pm
- Join us at the Dignity Health Wellness Center to get a full orthopedic and spine screening assessment by one of our Physical Therapists.
- Learn how you can maximize your fitness while avoiding common musculoskeletal aches and pains and reduce your risk of osteoporosis, falls and injuries.
- Hear from our local physician experts on surgical and non-surgical options to maximize your function and stay as healthy as possible.
Dates and times may change based on experts availability. Please check this page for updates.