Classes & Events Home
Matter of Balance (M.O.B.
Do you have concerns about falling? Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A Matter of Balance is a FREE award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels. MOB includes facilitated discussions and a gentle but effective exercise program. This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
You will learn to:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
- Anyone concerned about falls
- Anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
- Anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
For more information call (650) 367-5998.
Class Fee: None