Classes & Events Home
Matter of Balance (MOB)
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A MATTER OF BALANCE (MOB) is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls and is offered in English and Spanish.
Matter of Balance Flyer
Fall Prevention Brochure - English Fall Prevention Brochure - Spanish Fall Prevention Brochure - Chinese
You will learn to:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
MOB includes facilitated discussions and a gentle but effective exercise program.
Need More Information?
For more information please call (650) 367-5998.