Your Health Can’t Wait
With the safety of our patients and caregivers top of mind, we continue taking steps to ensure it is safe to receive care at Sequoia Hospital.
Sequoia Hospital is open and, your safety is our priority. We are instituting the following steps:
- Adhering to the guidance and established criteria of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the US Surgeon General, the American Hospital Association, and the leading national associations of nurses, surgeons and anesthesiologists.
- Observation of a strict no-visitor policy, with few exceptions.
- Requiring everyone in the hospital (staff, patients, and certain pre-approved visitor exceptions) to wear a medical or surgical-grade mask and follow social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Careful monitoring of the number of COVID-19 patients in the community.
- Enhanced cleanings and disinfection throughout our facilities and in all operating rooms between procedures and at the end of every day.
- Virtual Care visits with your doctor when appropriate.
- Requiring all patients be tested for COVID-19.
- Our Bay Area hospitals have successfully managed infectious diseases alongside standard patient care for generations. Our hospitals and our Emergency Departments are safe, and ready to provide immediate care for urgent and life-threatening conditions.
Anyone seeking care at Sequoia must enter through the main lobby or the Emergency Department. All other entrances are closed.
Events, Classes and Support Groups
All classes and support groups at the Sequoia Health and Wellness Center are postponed until further notice. Cardiac rehabilitation and pulmonary rehabilitation programs are also suspended until further notice. Patients will be notified when these programs resume.
Our Gift Shop is closed.
In accordance with our visitor policy, no deliveries of any kind will be permitted until further notice.
Protecting Patient Privacy
Please remember that photos and video of any kind are strictly prohibited in patient care areas.