Helping You Be Healthier
Our expert team offers you a variety of ways
to be healthy and stay healthy for life.
Health and Wellness Center
Sequoia Hospital's Health and Wellness Center offers you health screenings, wellness programs and community resources in a convenient, comfortable setting.
Available to Everyone
Our free and low-cost programs promote community health and are available to everyone. We are located at 749 Brewster Avenue, about a mile and a half from Sequoia Hospital, near downtown Redwood City.
- Breastfeeding support
- Fall prevention classes (various locations)
- Make Time for Fitness (partnership with Redwood City School District)
- Maternity Classes
- Parenting classes
- Support groups
- Wellness programs
Throughout the year, we also partner with local schools, libraries, and adult and community centers to offer more programs in our community.
Our Expert Staff
Our Health and Wellness Center staff has a wide range of experience and expertise in health and education. They include:
- Certified childbirth educators
- CPR instructors
- International board certified lactation consultants (IBCLCs)
- Public health practitioners
- Registered nurses