Our Heart and Vascular Institute’s Cardiac Arrhythmia Program focuses on electrophysiology or EP, which is the study and treatment of abnormal heart rhythms. To learn more about our services, please call (888) 509-5373.
Our EP services are part of our cardiac catheterization laboratory (Cath) Lab. The advanced heart rhythm management equipment and technology in our cath lab allows us to diagnose and care for conditions including:
- Atrial fibrillation (A-Fib)
- Heart arrhythmia
- Sudden cardiac arrest
- Congestive heart failure
Nationally renowned cardiac electrophysiologists (heart) arrhythmia specialists continue to pioneer leading research and development of heart rhythm management devices at Sequoia. Highlights include:
- Completing more than 4,000 atrial fibrillation (A-Fib) ablation procedures, making it one of the highest performing A-Fib ablation institutions on the West Coast
- Implanted the first-ever leadless pacemaker on the West Coast
- Continue to participate in research and the design of new defibrillator and pacemaker technologies
- Among the first to perform catheter ablation for both supraventricular and ventricular arrhythmia.
- Participate in national pharmaceutical therapy trials for difficult rhythm management patient
Learn More About Our Cardiac Arrhythmia Program
To learn more about our services, please call (888) 509-5373.