Get Back to a Healthier You.
Our physical therapy specialists can help get your body moving the right way again.
Physical Therapy helps restore the body to its normal state of health so that you can function at the highest possible level and avoid injury at work or play. We provide quality in-patient care, a comprehensive out-patient department, work station evaluations, and injury prevention training. All our services are offered with care and consideration for every patient’s needs and activity level.<br>
Our Physical Therapists Can Help You
- Evaluate physical problems
- Increase and maintain muscle strength and endurance
- Restore and increase joint range of motion
- Increase coordination and flexibility
- Relieve pain and decrease inflammation and muscle spasms
- Promote healing of soft tissue lesions
- Prevent contracture and deformity of limbs
- Alleviate walking problems
- Educate you and your family about proper care
How You Can Receive Treatment
Physical Therapy visits must be prescribed by a physician and can be billed to a variety of insurance plans.
Licensed Physical Therapy Staff
Mark Twain Medical Center Physical Therapy services are provided by Licensed Physical Therapists and Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants with a commitment to helping each patient achieve their goals.
We are located on the hospital campus next to the helicopter landing pad. Reserved parking is available for our patients.
Physical Therapy hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We are closed for lunch. Early morning and after work visits can be scheduled.For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 209.754.2609.