Who Does Your Heart Beat For?
The cardiac experts at Dignity Health want your heart to keep beating
for your loved ones. Early detection of heart problems means treatment
can start early, so you'll live healthier longer.
The heart requires specialized care, advanced diagnostics and state-of-the-art treatment, all of which you’ll find inside the Mark Twain Heart Center.
Heart and Vascular Diagnostic Testing
If you or a loved one is suffering from coronary artery or heart disease, knowing you have one place to go can help alleviate worry. At Mark Twain Heart Center, we provide access to quality heart care, all with the goal to keep your heart beating strong.
We use several methods to diagnose your heart health.
- Carotid Doppler
- Echocardiogram. This is an ultrasound picture of your heart.
- Electrocardiogram, also called an EKG or ECG. This is a safe and painless test that records electrical impulses normally produced by the heart.
- Lexiscan Nuclear Stress Test
- Lower Extremity Arterial Ultrasound with ABI
- Lower Extremity Venous Ultrasound
- Treadmill Stress Test
Heart Center Staff
The Mark Twain Heart Center is staffed with registered nurses, a respiratory therapist, social worker, physical therapist, and a dietitian.