From the first warning signs of a heart attack to the final stages of congestive heart failure, our dedicated cardiovascular health care professionals are here for you.
Heart conditions treated at Sarvanand Heart and Brain Center
Cardiovascular diseases include conditions of the heart and blood vessels. You may be born with a congenital heart defect or develop heart disease over time. From the first warning signs of a heart attack to the final stages of congestive heart failure, our dedicated cardiovascular healthcare professionals are here for you.
The Sarvanand Heart and Brain Center at Memorial Hospital is a premier facility located between Los Angeles and Fresno for the treatment of most heart and vascular conditions, including:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Atrial fibrillation
- Cardiac arrest
- Carotid artery disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Heart attack/acute myocardial infarction
- Heart valve disease
- High blood pressure/hypertension
- Pericardial effusion
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Renal artery stenosis
- Thoracic outlet obstruction of arterial, venous, and neurogenic origin
- Venous problems such as deep venous thrombosis (DVT) and chronic venous insufficiency, including varicose veins
Learn more about heart care at Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
To find a cardiologist, cardiovascular specialist, or primary care physician (PCP) please call (661) 324-7070 or use our Find a Doctor search tool.