When an emergency happens, you need to know you have a place to go where you can get fast medical help. Our Emergency Departments are here to help, 24/7, offering care to treat you quickly and efficiently. We offer a complete range of care, and our doctors and nurses are trained and equipped to triage all types of emergencies.
Online ER Waiting Service
For non-life-threatening emergencies, we also offer InQuicker, a convenient online waiting service. It allows you to select your estimated arrival time and wait at home until then. When you’re time arrives, just check-in with the admitting nurse.
If you’re experiencing an emergency call 9-1-1 immediately.
Comprehensive Emergency Services
The Emergency Department at Mercy Medical Center is located on the corner of G Street and Mercy Avenue and is staffed by doctors, nurses, and specially-trained staff 24 hours each day, every day.
We understand waiting is difficult when you are sick or hurt. Our non-urgent patients benefit from our “fast track” rooms. These exam rooms are located in the front of the ER and are equipped to handle minor emergencies. So the good news is you might be in and out faster. And you can rest assured that if your condition worsens you’ll be taken to the main ER.
When patients need a higher level of care, we have the ability to transfer them by ambulance or helicopter to a trauma center.
Emergency Services Include:
- 26 bed Emergency Department
- 22 private rooms
- 24-hour on-site access to digital diagnostic imaging equipment
- Specialty service coverage
- Primary Stroke Center—with a specially trained stroke team prepared to mobilize at a moment’s notice
- Child-Friendly Emergency Care—including a special device that painlessly sprays medication into the nose without the use of needles
- On-site laboratory
- Convenient parking and ambulance access
- Online ER Waiting Service™ at Dignity Health – Powered by InQuicker
Nurse Call Center
If you are unsure if you or a loved one might need emergency services, please call our Nurse Call Center at 800.460.0072 and speak directly with a Registered Nurse.
If this is a medical emergency and you need immediate assistance please call 9-1-1 immediately.