Dignity Health and our local hospitals embrace the important role we play within the community. We are committed to supporting positive community initiatives, organizations, and programs that improve the health and well-being of all citizens we serve.
We are dedicated to furthering the principles of our healing ministry by funding programs that serve the poor and needy, that seek to enhance health and wellness, and those that champion education.
We receive many requests for financial sponsorships. While supportive in spirit of all approaches that encourage positive community improvements, we are limited in providing financial support to projects we view as most closely aligned with our core mission and values.
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Programs serving the poor and disenfranchised
- Educational programs
- Community based non-profits
We Do Not Fund or Sponsor
- Requests from individuals or for-profits
- Sport or racing teams
- Programs that are inconsistent with our core values
- Out of area organizations or most entertainment events
- Political action committees or political campaigns
Sponsorship Application Procedure
- All applications for sponsorships must be submitted via our online application submission process.
- Requests must be made at least four weeks prior to the date funding is needed.
- The Review Committee, which meets monthly, will carefully consider each application.
- Every applicant will receive email notification of the outcome of the request.
- Successful applications will receive a check via US Mail 4 - 6 weeks after approval.