Welcome | Program and Curriculum | Directors Message | Faculty Profiles | Application Process | Resident Physician Profiles | Central Coast | Marian Regional
Resident Applicant Information
Application to the Obstetrics/Gynecology Residency Program at Marian must be made through the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP), utilizing the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Once we receive your complete application and required documents, we will review all information and select interview candidates.
- All interviews with the Marian Obstetrics/Gynecology Residency Program are by invitation only. To schedule your interview, once selected, our Program Coordinator will email you with a link to an online scheduling program which will allow you to review all available interview dates and select the date which works best with your schedule. Once you have selected an interview date, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Your interview appointment is not definite until you receive this confirmation email.
- We use email as our primary method of communicating with applicants. Please check your email frequently.
Eligibility Requirements and Application Guidelines
- Graduate from an ACGME or AOA-accredited medical school in the US/Canada prior to the start of residency training.
- First attempt pass USMLE Parts I & II (CS and PE) for allopathic graduates.
- First attempt pass COMLEX Parts I and II (CS and PE) for osteopathic graduates.
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Medical school transcript
- Medical school performance evaluation (Dean’s letter)
- Photograph (optional, but recommended)
Interview Day/Visit Information
Once your interview is confirmed, our program coordinator will email you with specific details about your interview day.
Central Coast Resident Life Experience
This Central Coast area, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties, provides many convenient opportunities to live, learn, play and grow. It is an outdoors and events paradise with miles of hiking/biking trails at the beach and in the foothills; and offers many sporting activities for the enthusiasts including: golfing, kayaking, sailing, surfing, jet skiing, and local team sports. Additional popular activities include world-class dining, wine tasting, music, hot springs, spa resort, art galleries, theater and festivals. We have area resource experts ready to help you with information and exploration needs.
Learn More About Our Residency Program
Please contact Marily Rios