Hundreds of seniors aged 55+ are making an impact in our community by giving of their experience and spare time. Your time is valuable to people of all ages. Based on your experience or on areas where you’ve always wanted to contribute, Senior Corps Programs provides a chance for you to join our team of Senior Volunteers.
Here are a sample of our volunteer opportunities:
- Food Education & Delivery: Food banks and home delivered meals
- Mentoring: Assisting children in a school classroom
- Companionship: Friendly home visitation
- TeleCare: Calling homebound seniors daily
- Respite: Giving caregivers a break
- Transportation: Driving clients to medical appointments
- Advocate: Connect seniors to community programs
- Adopt a Senior Program: Seasonal community gift giving project
- Disaster Preparedness
- Clerical and much more!
Senior Corps serves Shasta, Siskiyou, Trinity, Tehama, Lassen, and Glenn counties.
For more information, please call (530) 226-3098, email [email protected] or fill out the Volunteer Interest Form.