- Two (2) scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each from Mercy Medical Center Mt. Shasta.
- Two (2) scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each from Mercy Mt. Shasta Auxiliary.
Friday, April 30, 2021 by 3:00 pm
In the Administrative Office of:
Mercy Medical Center Mt. Shasta
914 Pine Street
Mt. Shasta, CA 96067
Electronically submitted applications will not be accepted.
Criteria for Selection of Award
- Health career oriented major
- Involvement in school/extracurricular activities
- Involvement in community activities (see Activities Chart in the application)
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university for the fall semester 2021
- High school seniors or adult students are eligible to apply
- Siskiyou County resident
- Financial need will be considered, but is not the basis for this award
Applications will be reviewed and recipients will be selected by members of Mercy Medical Center Mt. Shasta’s Scholarship Selection Committee.
Distribution of Scholarship Funds
Scholarship award monies will be distributed to the student’s Financial Aid office, upon verification of student’s enrollment in an accredited college or university. Students are to submit a copy of an acceptance letter and/or class schedule to the Administrative Office at Mercy Medical Center Mt. Shasta no later than October 1, 2021 to receive funding.
Forms to Download
For further information, please contact Kerri Gilliam
, Program Assistant, Mercy Medical Center Mt. Shasta, Monday-Friday between the hours of 8 AM – 4 PM, (530) 926-7147