Are you at risk for heart disease?
You might be at risk for heart disease, heart attack, and more. Find out.
From diagnosis through treatment, St. Elizabeth Community Hospital and our experienced heart care team are here to keep your heart strong and healthy. If you’ve had a heart attack, or are showing heart attack symptoms, our cardiologists are here to treat all matters of the heart.
Types Of Heart Disease We Treat
St. Elizabeth Community Hospital is prepared to treat many types of heart disease including but not limited to:
- Atrial fibrillation
- Congestive heart failure
- Heart murmur
- Pulmonary hypertension
We offer state-of-the-art digital heart catheterization, a procedure that uses a camera to give a highly accurate internal picture of your heart and its arteries. It can detect heart disease in its early, most treatable stages, and quickly provides clear and accurate information in emergency situations.
Our complete range of diagnostic options include:
- Contrast Echocardiogram
- CT Scan using the latest application, including 64-slice CT
- Digital Heart Catheterization
- Impedance Cardiography (ICG)
- Nuclear Perfusion and Dynamic Imaging Studies
- Stress EKG
Heart Surgery Options
Our surgical cardiac treatment includes:
- Adult Congenital Cardiac Surgery
- Aortic Surgery
- Cardiac Valve Surgery
- Complicated Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Off Pump (Beating Heart) Surgery
- Pacemaker Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms
Minimally Invasive Treatments
We also minimally invasive treatments such as:
- Medical management used alone or in addition to surgery
- Vascular repair and replacement
Our goal is to provide our patients with the best possible care delivered with compassion. Our doctors and nurses listen, and want to be sure that our patients clearly understand the tests and options available to them.