Feel the Glory. Not the Joint Pain.
Whether your pain is caused by arthritis or sports injuries, we are here to help you get your life back.
Whether you are seeking relief from pain or restricted motion in your knee, hip, or other joint areas, a sports injury, osteoarthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, or any number of other musculoskeletal conditions, St. Elizabeth Community Hospital Orthopedic specialists can help get you moving again.
Complete Orthopedic Care
Our orthopedic doctors are here to help. We provide specialty care for a wide range of other orthopedic conditions, including:
An orthopedic problem can have a big impact on your comfort and quality of life. At St. Elizabeth Community Hospital, we offer personalized treatment for a wide range of common orthopedic conditions by board-certified surgeons.
Conditions Treated with Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic surgeons use surgery to treat:
- Joint conditions, including bursitis, torn cartilage, arthritis, tendonitis, and ligament sprains
- Muscle problems, including muscle tears and strains
- Injuries including joint dislocations, broken bones, and damage to ligaments, muscles, tendons, nerves, and blood vessels in the neck, back, legs, and arms
Orthopedic Procedures at St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Shoulder surgery, including shoulder replacement and rotator cuff repair
- Elbow, wrist, including fracture and tendon repair
- Hand surgery, dislocations of the hand or finger, carpal tunnel syndrome, Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Joint surgery, including total joint replacement, joint revision, joint fusion
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Knee surgery, including total and partial knee replacement and ligament or meniscus repair
- Hip surgery, including total hip replacement and fractured hip repair
- Arthroscopy, including knee, shoulder and ankle