Dignity Health and our local hospitals embrace the important role we play within the community. We are committed to supporting positive community initiatives, organizations, and programs that improve the health and well-being of all citizens we serve.
We are dedicated to furthering the principles of our healing ministry by funding programs that serve the poor and needy, that seek to enhance health and wellness, and those that champion education.
We receive many requests for financial sponsorships. While supportive in spirit of all approaches that encourage positive community improvements, we are limited in providing financial support to projects we view as most closely aligned with our core mission and values.
• Health and wellness initiatives
• Programs serving the poor and disenfranchised
• Educational programs
• Community based nonprofits
We Do Not Fund or Sponsor
• Requests from individuals or for-profits
• Programs that are inconsistent with our core values
• Out of area organizations or most entertainment events
• Political action committees or political campaigns
Sponsorship Application Process
More information on the sponsorship process is outlined below. The application period is open from March 1 – April 30 for events occurring from July 1, 2023– December 31, 2023. Download the sponsorship request application form below.
- There are two time windows during which you may submit your sponsorship application.
- The Spring application period is open September 1 – October 31 for events occurring January 1 – June 30.
- The Fall application period is open March 1 – April 30 for events occurring July 1 – December 31.
- No applications will be considered outside of the designated time windows. Please submit your application during the appropriate time window for your event.
- The sponsorship request form will only be available here during the application windows.
- The Sponsorship Oversight Committee will carefully consider each application after the sponsorship application period is closed.
- You will receive email notification of the outcome of the committee’s decision.
For questions, please contact [email protected].