Dignity Health and our local hospitals embrace the important role we play within the community. We are committed to supporting positive community initiatives, organizations, and programs that improve the health and well-being of all citizens we serve.
We are dedicated to furthering the principles of our healing ministry by funding programs that serve the poor and needy, that seek to enhance health and wellness, and those that champion education.
We receive many requests for financial sponsorships. While supportive in spirit of all approaches that encourage positive community improvements, we are limited in providing financial support to projects we view as most closely aligned with our core mission and values.
• Health and wellness initiatives
• Programs serving the poor and disenfranchised
• Educational programs
• Community based nonprofits
• Requests from individuals or for-profits
• Programs that are inconsistent with our core values
• Out of area organizations or most entertainment events
• Political action committees or political campaigns
More information on the sponsorship process is outlined below. The application period is open from March 1 – April 30 for events occurring from July 1, 2023– December 31, 2023. Download the sponsorship request application form below.
For questions, please contact [email protected].