A Fully Accredited Skilled Nursing Facility
Bruceville Terrace, part of Methodist Hospital of Sacramento, is a skilled nursing facility providing both short and long-term medical and rehabilitative care, 24 hours a day. Within a homelike environment surrounded by beautifully landscaped courtyards, our residents receive a full range of services from a team of highly skilled healthcare professionals dedicated to enhancing each person's quality of life.
Bruceville Terrace by the Numbers
- Established in 1989
- Licensed for 171 patients
- 75 skilled bed capacity
- One main gym available for outpatients; two smaller gyms
- One swimming pool available for water therapy
- Admits approximately 800 residents each year, primarily providing care for the elderly and those requiring extended recoveries.
- 60 percent of residents return home or to a lower level of care
- 18 days - average length of stay for short term residents
- One year - average length of stay for long term residents
- Rehabilitation - A team of nurses and physical, occupational and speech therapists work with your doctor to develop a care plan specific to your needs. Therapy interventions focus on everyday activities such as dressing, eating and personal hygiene. Communication and mobility retraining are also priorities.
- Nutrition services - Residents participate in meal selection and menus are developed in consideration of both personal preference and special dietary needs. A spacious dining room is open to all residents and a private dining room is available for special family celebrations.
- Recreation activities - Our full-time activities staff encourages residents to participate in events and activities designed to improve their quality of life. Crafts, games, classes and special celebrations are scheduled daily. We also encourage residents to develop and cultivate their own interests and hobbies.
- Family education - Family members are a key part of our residents' care team. We make it a priority to provide families with education about ongoing care, as well as training for when you return home.
Bruceville Terrace residents receive a full range of quality medical services from a team of skilled health care professionals, including:
- Special wound care - Stage III and IV and Wound Vac
- IV therapy
- Nutrition therapy
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Blood administration
- Enteral feeding
- Pain management
- Respite care
- Life care planning through case management (social services)
- End-of-life care
Details and Directions
To see a list of our hours, address and driving directions, click here.
Our compassionate staff is committed to meeting the medical needs, as well as the unique social and emotional needs, of our residents and families. For more information about Bruceville Terrace, including how to become a volunteer and make a difference in the lives of our residents, please call (833) 686-1101.