If You Have A Wound That Won't Heal ...
... you may need experts in wound healing and care. You may need Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Glendale Memorial's Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine program received the Center of Distinction Award from Healogics, Inc., with a patient healing rate of 98% and program completion average of three months. Your comfort and safety is our priority.
Treatment and Healing Options
Featuring the newest hyperbaric chambers in California, our surgeon-based Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine treats serious, complicated wounds from diabetic foot ulcers to burns, traumatic wounds, among many others. We use highly specialized therapies to the accelerate the healing of these conditions.
- Treatment of wounds related to Pressure, Diabetes, Venous, Arterial, Trauma and other non-healing wounds;
- Treatment utilizing specific clinical pathways addressing underlying etiologies;
- Bio-engineered skin substitutes
- Negative pressure wound therapy,
- Advanced dressings that improve wound healing;
- Limb salvage utilizing the most advanced technologies;
- Outpatient wound care services provided by specially trained wound care surgeons and nursing staff.
Details & Directions
The Wound Care Center is located at Glendale Memorial Hospital on the 2nd Floor of the Heart Center. Please click here to download a map to our Wound Care Center.
To make an appointment or if you have any questions, please contact us at 818.502.2233.
Details & Directions: Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine