Quality and Awards
Awards for Clinical Excellence
- Recognized with a three-star rating, the highest designation possible, for the quality of our heart bypass surgery from The Society of Thoracic Surgeons.
- Named as a Five-Star recipient for gastrointestinal bleeds and gallbladder removal surgery in Healthgrades 2017 Report to the Nation.
- Distinguished as Performing in Top 10 Percent Nationwide on Patient Safety in 2016 by Healthgrades
- Designated in 2016 as a Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care for demonstrating expertise in delivering safe and effective cardiac care.
- Selected as a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement in 2016 for demonstrating expertise in total knee and total hip replacement surgeries.
- Recognized with the Get With The Guidelines–Heart Failure Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award in 2016 by American Heart Association.
- Honored with the Emerald Award in 2016 by Practice Greenhealth for our environmental excellence.
- Awarded with Platinum Fit-Friendly Worksite designation in 2016 by the American Heart Association
- Ranked as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures in 2015 by The Joint Commission.
- Recognized with highest possible rating for Home Health Patient Care in 2015 by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of GI Bleed in 2017
- Five-Star Recipient for Gallbladder Removal Surgery for 3 Years in a Row (2015-2017)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award™ for 3 Years in a Row (2014-2016)
- Named Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Patient Safety in 2016
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Patient Safety for 3 Years in a Row (2014-2016)
| || |