Dominican Hospital offers the most comprehensive heart program in the Monterey Bay region. Our services including prevention, diagnostic and cutting edge treatments. We are here to help you and your loved ones with a team of cardiac specialists who continually work to improve our cardiac care, shorten treatment times and increase overall education.
When A Heart Attack Happens, Every Minute Counts
When it comes to treating someone who is having heart attack, nothing is more important than access to expert care. Scientific studies have shown survival and optimum heart attack recovery rates depend on rapid diagnosis and equally rapid treatment to open a closed artery. At Dominican Hospital, we consistently treat you almost twice as fast as the national average.
Comprehensive Cardiac Care
Dominican Hospital’s complete range of cardiac services includes:
- Certified cardiac rehabilitation program
- Community screening for cardiac risk factors and heart health education
- Emergency diagnostic and interventional heart procedures available 24/7
- Heart surgical services including minimally invasive procedures and peripherally inserted heart valves (TAVR)
- Pacemaker and defibrillator implants
- Patient navigator to assist with cardiac care planning
- Peripheral procedures including aortic and peripheral stenting and repair
- Rhythm control management
Learn More About Our Cardiac Care
To learn more about our services or to take our free heart risk assessment, please call us at 831.462.7243. To find a doctor who specializes in cardiac care, visit our online Find a Doctor tool.