ER Care With Kindness
Our Emergency Department is accredited by the American Heart Association to treat all cardiac emergencies. We are a state-of-the-art LA County Stroke Receiving Center recognized as a Certified Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission. Our facility is also designated to treat pediatric emergencies.
Glendale Memorial's emergency-trained physicians, nurses and technicians offer quality care when you need it most.
Emergency situations include, but are not limited to, the following symptoms:
- Change in mental status (e.g., confusion, difficulty arousing)
- Chest pain
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Sudden or severe pain
- Sudden dizziness, weakness, or change in vision
- Uncontrolled bleeding