Featuring the newest hyperbaric chambers in California, our surgeon-based Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine treats serious, complicated wounds from diabetic foot ulcers to burns, traumatic wounds, among many others. We use highly specialized therapies to the accelerate the healing of these conditions.
Most importantly, we equip you with the education you need on how to care for wounds, nutrition, exercises, and other measures to prevent wounds and aid in healing. Your treatment plan may include a combination of:
- Treatment of wounds related to Pressure, Diabetes, Venous, Arterial, Trauma and other non-healing wounds;
- Treatment utilizing specific clinical pathways addressing underlying etiologies;
- Bio-engineered skin substitutes
- Negative pressure wound therapy,
- Advanced dressings that improve wound healing;
- Limb salvage utilizing the most advanced technologies;
- Outpatient wound care services provided by specially trained wound care surgeons and nursing staff.
The Wound Care Center is located at Glendale Memorial Hospital on the 2nd Floor of the Heart Center. Please click here to download a map to our Wound Care Center.
To make an appointment or if you have any questions, please contact us at 818.502.2233.