Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital’s mission is to contribute to the health of our community through the provision of quality services delivered in a compassionate and cost-effective manner. We collaborate with others in the community to improve the quality of life.Our Vision
Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital is a vibrant, health care provider known for compassionate service, chosen for clinical excellence, standing in partnership with patients, employees and physicians to improve the health of the community.
We are committed to providing high-quality, affordable health care to the communities we serve. Above all else we value:
- Dignity - Respecting the inherent value and worth of each person.
- Collaboration - Working together with people who support common values and vision to achieve shared goals.
- Justice - Advocating for social change and acting in ways that promote respect for all persons and demonstrate compassion for our sisters and brothers who are powerless.
- Stewardship - Cultivating the resources entrusted to us to promote healing and wholeness.
- Excellence - Exceeding expectations through teamwork and innovation
Learn More About Our Mission, Vision And Values
For more information, please call 530.274.6000.