If your wound has not significantly improved within four weeks of conventional treatment, come see us. You will receive a comprehensive examination and interview about your issues with your wound. Working closely with your primary care doctor, our team will develop an individual treatment plan specific to your wound and medical history. Come ready to discuss your health history as well as provide a current list of your medications.
We offer the following comprehensive services in wound care treatment:
- Advance Technology/Skin Substitutes
- Antibiotic Therapy
- Diabetes Education
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Nutritional Services and Education
- Protective Footwear Education
- Surgical Intervention
- Vascular Testing
- Wound Prevention Therapy
Types of wounds treated include:
- Abscesses Burns Compromised skin grafts and flaps
- Crush injuries
- Diabetic foot ulcers with delayed healing
- Gas gangrene
- Ischemic ulcers Neuropathic ulcers
- Spider/bug bites
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy helps with faster wound healing by stimulating circulation which promotes healing. It’s a simple, painless and non-invasive treatment that involves breathing in 100 percent pure oxygen in a hyperbaric chamber, helping heal chronic, infected or irradiated wounds.
The benefits of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy:
- Improved effectiveness of certain antibiotics
- Increased level of oxygen in the bloodstream
- Increased oxygen concentration in infected tissues, including bone
- New vascular growth stimulation
Our goal at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine is to help you treat your wound quickly under the guidance of specialized care so you can get back to enjoying your life again.
New patients: Download and fill out these forms to bring to your appointment.
Providers: Download a Wound Center referral form.
Learn More About Wound Healing At Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 530.272.8619. For a doctor referral, call 530.274.6607 or use our online search tool to Find a Doctor.