We Offer Speedy and Reliable Transfer Services Available 24/7 and 365 Days a Year
Let our team of experts help you transition your patient to a Dignity Health Hospital.
Specialties include Barrow Neurological Institute, Heart and Vascular Institute, Norton Thoracic Institute, Certified Pulmonary Hypertension Program, Level I Trauma Centers, Lung/Kidney/Liver Transplant, and the Dignity Health – Cancer Institute at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center.
When Calling, Please Have the Following Information Available to Help Streamline the Transfer Process
- Name of sending facility/unit and call back number
- Patient name, gender, DOB
- EMC (Emergency Medical Condition)
- Reason for transferring patient
- Higher Level of Care
- Service Not Provided at Sending Facility
- Continuity of Care (Provider and Last Visit with Provider)
- Service line requesting
- MD requesting the transfer (contact number - direct line or cell phone, no pagers)
- Insurance information for non-emergent transfers
- Facesheet available to fax (Fax number will be provided during the call)
- Type of bed requested
- Point of contact for completing transfer
All Major Service Lines
For St. Joseph’s Hospital Medical Center and Westgate Hospital, please click this link if you have Radiology Films (X-ray, CT, MRI’s).