Dignity Health Rehabilitation offers patients personalized treatment plans for all levels of care.
Dignity Health offers a wide range of rehabilitation services for a successful and healthful recovery after injury or surgery. From inpatient to outpatient care and beyond, we offer a seamless rehabilitation process for patients seeking to regain their independence.
Conditions We Treat
Our rehabilitation specialists work with a variety of conditions, including:
- Bariatric aquatic therapy
- Brain injury
- Brain tumor
- Cardiothoracic conditions
- Orthopedic injuries
- Pulmonary and transplant
- Spinal cord injury
- Sports injury
Team Approach to Care
Patients benefit from our team of professionals dedicated to rehabilitation, including:
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapists
- Rehabilitation physicians and physiatrists
- Rehabilitation nurses
- Social workers and case managers
- And most importantly - we believe rehabilitation is a collaborative effort with the patient and patient’s family.
Rehabilitation Programs and Clinics
Bruce and Deborah Downey NeuroRehabilitation Center
St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center, Barrow Neurological Institute
350 W. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Chandler Regional Medical Center Outpatient Rehabilitation
Chandler, AZ 85224