Let us know you're coming. Select your estimated hospital arrival time and wait at home until your scheduled arrival time.
Take advantage of our InQuicker online tool by selecting your estimated hospital arrival time and wait at home until your time to be seen.Upon arrival and check-in, you will see a doctor who will assess your situation and determine the next appropriate level of care.Remember if you are experiencing a life threatening symptom or injury,signs of stroke or heart attack immediately call 9-1-1.
ERAdvisor is a new Dignity Health service that updates patients and families on their phones about their progress in the emergency department. All patients need to do is provide a cell phone number to registration staff to get started.
Dignity Health Arizona hospitals offering ERAdvisor include:
We provide a wide range of Emergency services, some include:
Our Facilities Offer A Range of Emergency Care Options
• Accredited Chest Pain Centers at Chandler Regional, Mercy Gilbert and St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Centers
• Board certified doctors and nurses trained in adult and pediatric emergency medicine
• Designated Cardiac Arrest Centers at Chandler Regional Medical Center, Mercy Gilbert Medical Center and St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
• Primary Stroke Centers at Chandler Regional Medical Center, Mercy Gilbert Medical Center and St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
• Specialty service coverage
• 24-hour on-site access to state-of-the-art digital diagnostic imaging equipment and laboratory services
• 24/7 in-house cardiology coverage during core hours and emergency on-call during overnight hours
• Level 1 Trauma Center at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center and Chandler Regional Medical Center
• Access to Phoenix Children’s Hospital pediatric emergency services at all locations
• On-site pediatric emergency unit at Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
• Helipad accessible at all hospital-based facilities
Trauma is an injury caused by external force applied to the body. Car crashes, violent acts such as shootings and stabbings and falls are common traumatic injuries. Traumatic injuries can be life threatening and is the leading cause of death and disability for people under age 44. The time from injury to a highly specialized trauma hospital is critical in saving lives and decreasing disabilities. Trauma Centers provide the level of care that can make the difference between life and death.
Dignity Health Hospitals and ER Locations in Maricopa County.
Waiting in an emergency room when you are not feeling well is never fun - but InQuicker can reduce your waiting time in the ER.
Do you know when to go to the ER? Learn reasons to go the ER. Doctors at Dignity Health hospitals provide emergency diagnosis & treatment in Arizona. Look for your best option for medical needs.