Dignity Health – Arizona Hospitals Lit In Blue for National Hospital Week 2020
What: Every Dignity Health hospitals in Arizona will be lit in blue this week to recognize National Hospital Week 2020 and honor the courageous doctors, nurses and staff who are working on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
When: Every evening through Saturday, May 16
Where: Each of the following Dignity Health Arizona hospitals will be lit in blue:
- St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center, 350 W. Thomas Road, Phoenix,
- Chandler Regional Medical Center, 1955 W. Frye Road, Chandler
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, 3555 S. Val Vista Drive, Gilbert
- St. Joseph’s Westgate Medical Center, 7300 N. 99th Avenue, Glendale
- Arizona General Hospital Laveen, 7171 S. 51st Avenue, Phoenix
- Arizona General Hospital Mesa, 9130 E. Elliot Road, Mesa
*Media are invited to photograph or film from public property adjacent to the hospitals. Due to hospital visitor restrictions media members may not enter hospital property at this time.
Photos are linked below and can be attributed to Dignity Health Arizona.
For questions, please call Carmelle Malkovich at (602) 406-3319.
Publish date:Saturday, May 16, 2020