Our unique accolades include:
- Specific, individualized programs for the treatment of brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke, complex orthopedics and multiple trauma, post-concussion sports injury, pulmonary & transplant, and other medical conditions
- Patient and family-centered care that focuses on patient's preferences and personal goals
- Specialized services for adolescents and teenagers
- Continuity of care – Physicians from the hospital can follow patients into the Inpatient Rehabilitation setting
- An integrated, specialized team of rehab professionals including: nursing, neuropsychology, nutrition, respiratory therapy, therapeutic recreation, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech language pathology and physicians Board-certified physicians on staff 24/7
- The most CARF-accredited programs in the state
To advance a compassionate continuum of rehabilitation care for persons with physical and cognitive limitations, maximize their independence, wellness and quality of life for home, work and community integration through innovations in patient care, education, research, and technology.
CARF is the premiere accrediting organization for comprehensive rehabilitation services in the world, and St. Joseph's is proud to have the most CARF-accredited programs in the state. Learn more.