At Dignity Health, our passion is medicine. Our promise is compassion. Our priority is you.
We pride ourselves on patient care and patient satisfaction. We offer many services for both patients and visitors, to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Visitors' policy and hours:
Dignity Health - St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center remains committed to delivering the best possible care for our patients, while keeping our staff and patients safe. This may result in periodic adjustments to our visitors’ policy and visiting hours.
Visiting hours are now 5:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., effective April 25, 2022.
- Overnight visitation is only allowed if approved by the Nurse Manager, Supervisor, or House Manager. Overnight visitation is restricted to only one (1) adult with approval.
- Each COVID-19 patient and/or family member designee must identify one (1) adult person over the age of 18 as the COVID patient’s visitor for the duration of the hospital stay.
- The designated visitor will undergo screening in the front lobby and training in the department. The training will include a handout on how to apply and remove personal protective equipment, referred to as PPE, usage and visitation rules. PPE includes a gown, gloves, mask and eye protection.
- Visits are limited to 30 minutes every 24 hours.
- Hospital-provided PPE must be correctly worn by all visitors seeing COVID patients at all times while in the room. PPE should only be removed upon exiting the patient’s room.
- COVID-19 patient visitors should limit movement to public areas of the hospital, such as the café, Starbucks, and the gift shop.
Visitors are not allowed into the hospital if they show signs and symptoms of illness, have a temperature of 100º degrees or higher in the last 72 hours, and/or is COVID-19 positive, or exposed to someone COVID-19 positive in the last 14 days.
We provide all visitors with a well-fitted face mask that must be worn while in the hospital and in the patient rooms.
We appreciate your cooperation with these guidelines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your phone number?
Our main phone number is (602) 406-3000. Our operators can transfer you to a department within the hospital or a patient room.
If you would like to find a doctor, treatment, community class or support group, please call (877) 602-4111.
How do I register for my hospital stay online?
To register online, visit our pre-registration page.
Can I pay my bill online?
Yes, online bill payment is available. Please visit our Billing & Payment section.
How can I get a copy of my medical records?
Please visit our Medical Records page for a release form and instructions.
Where are you located?
We are located at:
350 West Thomas Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85013
Please visit our Maps, Directions, and Parking page for directions and our hospital campus map.