University Sports and Family Medicine, now a part of Dignity Health Medical Group, cares for athletes of all levels.
Whether in high school, a weekend warrior or a professional, our goal is to return athletes of all levels to optimal performance safely and quickly. Our team includes sports and family medicine providers and orthopedic surgeons, who will develop a treatment plan tailored to each patient's needs.
Comprehensive Medical Services
Our office specializes in sports medicine services, but also provides general family practice services as well. Sports medicine services include:
- Variety of physical exams, including routine, employee, sports and school
- Splinting and casting
- Joint injections
- Treatment for acute or chronic injuries, including overuse injuries
- Sports concussion evaluations and treatment
- Surgical and non-surgical orthopedic problems
We also provide general family medicine services which include:
- Well woman care and gynecological exams
- Comprehensive treatment of children 10 years and older, adults and seniors
- Preventative care, including diet, exercise and education for staying healthy
- Treatment of chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes and heart disease
- Minor procedures
Find A Sports Medicine Specialist
To learn more about our sports medicine specialists, call (602) 406-7564.
For your convenience, we are open Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. We accept most health insurances.
Dignity Health Medical Group Ahwatukee Primary Care and Sports Medicine
4545 E Chandler Blvd, Suite 104
Phoenix, AZ 85048
Main Number: (480) 728-4400
Fax Number: 480-728-4411