Obstetrics and Gynecology
Our OB-GYNs provide specialized services, such as:
- Obstetric care, including prenatal counseling, high-risk pregnancies and Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
- Gynecologic care, including abnormal bleeding, ovarian cysts and endometriosis
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, including laparoscopy and da Vinci robot procedures
- Certified Nurse-Midwife Program
- Umbilical Cord Blood Donation Program
Maternal Fetal Medicine
Our maternal fetal medicine specialists (a)lso known as perinatologists focus specifically on women's health and prenatal care/fetal health during a complicated or high-risk pregnancy. We can either work with mothers as the primary caregiver, or in partnership with a woman's obstetrician (OB).
Our gynecologic oncology team is dedicated to providing world-class, supportive care for every step of a woman's cancer experience, from evaluation and diagnosis to treatment and recovery. Conditions treated include endometrial, ovarian, cervical, vulvar, vaginal and gestational cancers.
Pelvic Pain and Advanced Surgery
Our pelvic pain surgeons provide highly specialized care in diagnosing and treating pelvic pain. Their knowledge and years of experience in advanced gynecologic surgery can treat a variety of conditions.
To find a women's health specialist, please call (602) 406-7564