When lifestyle, dietary changes and prescriptions don’t work, the transoral incisionless fundoplication procedure may offer relief from moderate to severe gastroesophageal reflux disease. The procedure can treat the underlying cause of reflux with a non-surgical endoscopic procedure. This procedure features:
- No incisions or skin scars.
- A typically faster recovery time.
- A novel minimally invasive, non-surgical method.
- Potential to eliminate dependence on prescription anti-acid medications.
If you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms, consider a consultation with the GI specialist to be evaluated.
- Gas and bloating
- Trouble sleeping
- Persistent coughing
- Chest and throat soreness
- Persistent throat clearing
Sequoia Hospital is among the first in the Bay Area to offer this minimally invasive, non-surgical treatment.
For more information, or to set up a consultation, please contact our care team at (650) 369-5811.