Your Health Can’t Wait
With the safety of our patients and caregivers top of mind, we continue taking steps to ensure it is safe to receive care at St. Mary’s Medical Center.
St. Mary's Medical Center is open and your safety is our top priority. We continue following these safety steps:
- Adhering to the guidance and established criteria of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the US Surgeon General, the American Hospital Association, and the leading national associations of nurses, surgeons and anesthesiologists.
- In order to protect our community from the spread of COVID-19, we are following CDC, state, and local guidelines as they relate to safe patient visitation.
- Requiring everyone in the hospital (staff, patients, and certain pre-approved visitor exceptions) to wear a medical or surgical-grade mask and to follow social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Careful monitoring of the number of COVID-19 patients in the community.
- Enhanced cleanings and disinfection throughout our facilities and in all operating rooms between procedures and at the end of every day.
- Virtual Care visits with your doctor when appropriate.
- Requiring all patients be tested for COVID-19.
- Our Bay Area hospitals have successfully managed infectious diseases alongside standard patient care for generations. Our hospitals and our Emergency Departments are safe, and ready to provide immediate care for urgent and life-threatening conditions.
- This video shows how we are making surgery as safe as possible:
Anyone seeking care at St. Mary’s must enter through the A-Level entrance in the parking lot of 1 Shrader Street, or the Emergency Department. All other entrances are closed.
Our gift shop is closed.
In accordance with our visitor policy, no deliveries of any kind will be permitted until further notice.
Protecting Patient Privacy
Please remember that photos and video of any kind are strictly prohibited in patient care areas.