Our orthopedic physical therapists have the experience and advanced training to provide effective, personalized treatment aimed at restoring function, reducing pain and getting you back to your activities quickly. Whether your goal is to get back to swinging your grandchildren or swinging a tennis racket, climbing the stairs or climbing a boulder face, or even just to get through your work day without back or neck pain, we will work with you to find the source of the problem and tailor your treatment program. Our therapists use evidenced-based treatment approaches and a wide variety of manual therapy techniques.
Specialized services include:
- Complex spine evaluation and treatment
- Pilates training
- Biomechanical evaluation of the lower extremity for orthotic fabrication
- Mechanical diagnosis and treatment of the spine and extremities (McKenzie approach)
- Women’s spine health program
- Sports rehabilitation
- Total joint replacement rehabilitation
- Work injury recovery
Learn More About Our Spine and Orthopedic Physical Therapy
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact St. Mary's Rehab and Therapy Services at (415) 750-5900.