What To Expect
Here are some important things to remember as you prepare to visit us at St. Mary’s Rehab and Therapy Services:
- Please arrive 30 minutes early for your first appointment and register at the hospital’s Outpatient Registration on Level A.
- After you are registered, take the elevator to Outpatient Therapies on the 3rd floor and check in at the reception window.
- Wear appropriate clothing depending on the type of therapy you are receiving. For example, if you are coming for shoulder pain, wear a tank top to expose your shoulder.
- Your initial appointment will be approximately one hour in length.
- Your therapist will ask you many questions about the history of your problem and will also perform tests and measurements.
- Upon completion of the initial evaluation, you and your therapist will agree on a treatment plan. The therapist will communicate the plan to your physician.
Learn More About Us
To learn more about St. Mary’s Rehab and Therapy Services, or to make an appointment, please call us at (415) 750-5900.