Whether you have already begun your trip or are preparing for a journey, we're here to help.
SFO Airport Medical Clinic
The travel medicine consultants at San Francisco Airport (SFO) Medical Clinic, part of St. Mary's Medical Center, will design a plan to keep you as healthy as possible while traveling.
What We Offer
- The full range of immunizations advised by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Reports on health advisories and information by specific country, according to your needs
- Individualized medical advice for any special health concerns you may have
- Recommendations and prescriptions to help you avoid travel-related illnesses
- Virtual Nurse
Same-day appointments are available, including evenings and Saturdays.
Comprehensive Clinical Care
For more than a generation, the traveling public has turned to the SFO Medical Clinic for quality health care services. Our nurses and physicians are also available to address your urgent health care needs. Our full-range of customized, health care services includes:
- Physical examinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries
- Orthopedic and specialty referrals
- On-site physical therapy
- Urgent care
- Travel medicine
- Radiology services
- Drug screens and breath alcohol testing
- Audiometry services (CAOHC certified)
- Immigration physicals
- Hepatitis and tetanus vaccines
- Flu shots
The SFO Medical Clinic is in the International Terminal of San Francisco International Airport, Level 3 A Side. The clinic is located before you enter security on the Departures/Ticketing level of the main hall. Convenient validated parking is available in the International Garage A. Please bring your parking ticket for validation. You can also reach us on BART or AirTrain.
Details & Directions: San Francisco International Airport (SFO) Medical Clinic
To learn more about St. Mary’s SFO Medical Clinic and our services, please call us at 650.821.5601. Our office hours are 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. (weekdays) and 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Saturdays).