Scheduled Services and Procedures Have Resumed
Dignity Health – Mark Twain Medical Center has resumed some procedures and services, following guidance from national and state health officials.
Resuming Elective Procedures: An Unwavering Focus on Safety
The safety of our patients and staff always come first and we realize you may have concerns about getting care in person. You should be confident that it is safe to get care now. We’re following safety guidelines from the CDC and state for resumption of care. We’re taking additional steps to help ensure the safety of our patients and staff. These are some of the things you can expect when you get care now:
- Screenings for anyone entering our care sites.
- Masks are required for everyone. Cloth masks are acceptable for patients and masks will be provided for patients who don’t have one.
- Additional cleanings for all care areas every day and between procedures.
- Separate care areas for patients with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Testing in advance for any patient coming in for an invasive procedure.
- Visitors will remain limited in number for most cases.
Frequently Asked Questions
We recognize that many patients may have experienced changes in their health insurance. If you are concerned about the cost of care, learn more about the financial assistance that we provide to patients who need it.
We’re working on a plan to safely and appropriately resume classes and community events when possible following state guidelines.