Understanding Autism in the Very Young
Mercy Medical Center & SSAS-C Presents
UNDERSTANDING AUTISM IN THE VERY YOUNG
Speakers: Leonard Oestreicher, MD | Dirk Mous, MD
As Autism becomes more and more common around the world parents, grandparents, friends and families want to know:
- What factors are causing this condition to effect children they know and love?
- If the children that they care for are ‘at risk’ for autism?
- How to encourage social behavior in the very young and thereby perhaps prevent Autism?
- Why all children should be screened for Autism between 16 and 36 months of age?
- What we can do in Merced to study and better understand Autism?
- JOIN US to find out the answers to these vital questions and more.
FREE SCREENING for AUTISM using the MCHAT WILL BE OFFERRED IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
Mercy Medical Center Merced Pavillion
333 Mercy Avenue
Merced, CA 95340
Time: 5:30 PM May 21, 2018 Location: 3rd floor Classroom
Refreshments will be Served
Seating: LIMITED. Please RVSP at (209) 564-5023
FREE SCREENING FOR AUTISM FOR ALL CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEAR OF AGE WILL BE OFFERED.
Be a part of helping solve the Autism Riddle.
Find out MORE NOW. Contact Leonard Oestreicher MD at (209) 756-1636, Principal Investigator or Pamela Upton MA at (559) 665-5404, Research Developer or Email at [email protected]
Sponsored by The Society for the Study of ASD and Social Communication a 501(1(c Public Benefit Corporation in cooperation with UC Merced, Department of Psychology