Mercy Medical Center Merced offers a full range of surgical services—including outpatient surgery at the Mercy Medical Pavilion, right next to the hospital. In addition to specialties ranging from orthopedics and gastroenterology to gynecological surgery, Mercy offers the full support of anesthesiologists, registered nurses, surgical technologists, and other specialists to meet your needs.
Mercy’s highly skilled surgical team is here for you—focused on the best course of treatment for your unique needs. Our range of surgical services includes:
Preparing for Surgery
A registered nurse from our pre-operative team will call you before surgery. Take this time to ask any questions or raise any concerns you may have.
- Advanced health care directive (you can also prepare one at the hospital - just ask your pre-operative nurse)
- Any forms or paperwork from your doctor’s office
- Be prepared to arrive two hours before your scheduled surgery
- Bring your insurance card
- Complete all necessary pre-operative testing
- Complete online pre-registration form
- Do not take aspirin or aspirin products two weeks prior to surgery, unless instructed by your physician
- Do not bring valuables with you to the hospital