The Mercy Mt. Shasta Transportation system is operated by Volunteers and is free to the community. The transportation system is provided for those individuals who have no means of transportation to Mercy Medical Center Mt. Shasta, Mercy Mt. Shasta Physical Therapy, Weed Outpatient Physical Therapy, Lake Shastina Community Clinic, Dignity Health Pine Street Clinic, Mercy Regional Cancer Center Mt. Shasta, or a doctor on the hospital’s active medical staff.
This service is made available to the community through the dedication and donation of many hours of voluntary service by the men and women of the Mercy Mt. Shasta Auxiliary.
- Scheduled at least one week in advance.
- Made on a first-come first-serve basis. Please be ready at your scheduled pick up time and have all dogs restrained.
- We must have a dependable phone number to reach you in order to confirm your pick up time or to contact you with any changes to the schedule.
- The drivers have no medical training, if you need assistance getting to and from the van please have a family member or a friend available to assist you. If assistance is needed, one additional passenger will be allowed for each customer.
- Due to inclement weather it is possible that we will need to cancel your van pick up for safety reasons. If this should happen you will be notified as soon as possible.
- No dogs or pets are allowed in the van other than service dogs.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the van.
- Passengers must wear seat belts and all children must be in an approved child restraint seat as required by law.
- Daily Operating Schedule: The vans operate from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Transportation System schedulers are available Monday-Thursday, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.. Please call (530) 926-0220, leave a message and the schedulers will return your call in the order in which it was received. Due to scheduling, passengers may have to wait for a return trip.
Learn More About Transportation Services at Mercy Mt. Shasta
For more information, please call (530) 926-6111. For information about the Auxiliary and becoming a member, contact Volunteer Services at (530) 926-7147.