- To build on a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) education and outcomes to contribute to the development of clinical pharmacists responsible for medication-related care of patients with a wide range of conditions, eligible for board certification, and eligible for postgraduate year two (PGY2) pharmacy residency training
- To provide a safe, efficient and economical healthcare system and medication distribution system in the outpatient and inpatient settings.
- To provide pharmaceutical services that meet the needs of the patients, in conjunction with the medical staff.
- To develop pharmacists’ clinical practice as an integral part of patient care.
- To serve as drug information leaders to physicians, nurses, and patients.
- To develop standards and systems for the delivery of pharmaceutical services that will become an integral part of the healthcare system’s quality management and cost containment programs.
- To provide in-service and other educational programs consistent with the needs of the healthcare system.
- To serve as an educational site for pharmacy residents and add to the advancement of pharmacy practice.
Contact Our Program
Direct requests for more information should be addressed to:
Pam Cruzan RPh, BCSCP
Residency Program Director
Mercy Medical Center Redding
2175 Rosaline Ave
P.O. Box 496009
Redding, CA 96049-6009
Phone: (530) 225-7045
Email: [email protected]