Shasta Community Maternity Center provides care for you and your baby, from the time you find out you’re pregnant through delivery and after.
Services offered include:
- An obstetrician who provides patient care and doctor consultations
- A UC Davis perinatologist (pregnancy specialist) provides assessments and care for women with a high-risk pregnancy
- A Behavioral Health Consultant provides mental health plans and support
- Nurse practitioners provide medical care throughout pregnancy and after delivery
- Certified Lactation (breastfeeding) consultants, who are registered nurses, offer a personal breastfeeding class and one-on-one breastfeeding support
- A Case Manager assists with resources, support, and referrals to various community programs
- A Registered Dietitian gives dietary guidance and consultations throughout pregnancy and after delivery
- The Sweet Success Program (for women with diabetes during pregnancy) teaches how to have a healthy pregnancy, about proper diet and exercise, and how to monitor blood sugars
Shasta Community Maternity Center also offers:
- Certified Application Counselors who help patients sign up for health insurance and specific pregnancy programs
- Lab Draw Station for a convenient, quick place to get your lab work done
- Ultrasound Imaging performed by skilled technicians
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) program
For more information about our maternity services, please call (530) 225-7480.
Shasta Community Maternity Center
1900 Railroad Ave
Redding, CA 96001
- Open Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed Friday
- Closed from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. on the first Tuesday of the month